Friday, December 19, 2008

Preparing for Christmas






Lauren and I have been very busy preparing for Christmas. She visited Santa, frosted Christmas cookies on Aunt Stephie's lap, and helped decorate the Christmas tree. We also celebrated Geoff's 29th birthday.

This week we visited the train exhibit at the Chicago Botanic Garden and she had her 3 month check-up. She weighs just over 12 pounds and is now 23 1/2 inches long. While visiting with Dr. Siegel, she decided to show him everything she can do. She smiled, babbled, burped, spit up, had gas, and dirtied a diaper. It was an eventful trip, not even including the crazy snow we had to drive through to get there.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies she frosted were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss everyone so much! I can't wait to see you guys again :) Hopefully it will be soon. I know Lauren is going to be so big from Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete