Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cute photos from the week

What a fantastic week this has been! Aunt Steph and Uncle Jon are official residents of the Hanson household and we LOVE having them here. Lauren and I enjoyed the beautiful weather by taking many walks and playing in the leaves. Tonight Geoff and I have our baptism preparation class while Aunt Steph and Uncle Jon babysit little Lauren. Tomorrow Lauren and I are headed back to Rockford to celebrate Great Gram's birthday with family.

Playing in the leaves



Cute hat from Lisa. Lauren wore it voting and received many compliments from the ladies.


Tuesday wasn't a great day to be a Republican, but it was a wonderful day for America.


Just hanging out with Grandpa

2 comments:

  1. Lauren doesn't seem to happy with her 'Lifetime Republican' onesie! Plus, it looks like she's leaning a little to the left in that picture. Don't worry, we've got an Obama t-shirt for her once Jude outgrows it that will look just FABULOUS on her! Hee hee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still looking for donkey socks! :)

    ReplyDelete